Confetti Two Bean Salad
by Denise Bowles — last modified Sep 21, 2010 03:35 PM
A delightful combination of tastes make this bean salad a winner
Serves 4 as a side dish
- 1 Can Black Beans Drained
- 1 Can Garbanzo Beans Drained
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts in Water Drained (Quartered if you can find them)
- 1 Red Pepper Diced
- 1 Red Onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 T Dried or Fresh Tarragon
- 1 T Dried or Fresh Basil
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 tsp (use Sea Salt if available)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 T Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 T Balsamic Vinegar
Combine drained beans and artichoke in a medium sized bowl.
Add diced pepper, garlic and onion, lemon juice and vinegar. Mix and Taste.
Add recommended salt and pepper adjusting to your taste.